Firstly, thank you for your patience during this time. As you can imagine we have been incredibly busy getting everything ready to ensure your and our teams’ safety which is paramount to us.
As per the updated Government guidelines, please see the below as well as our new rules and procedures which will explain everything further:
- We will open as members only, for the first rounds of golf to be played from 6am on Friday 15th May and thereafter.
- Tee times will be available each day from 6am until 6pm, 7 days a week.
- 2 players only per tee time, with social distancing if not from the same household.
- You must book your game online via the website and tee times will go live on the system from tomorrow (Wednesday 13th May) at 9am. If you cannot do this, there will be limited telephone availability from 10am
- Tee times are strictly on a first come, first served basis, and we anticipate an extremely high volume of bookings.
- Bookings can be made 7 days in advance & in order to ensure everyone can play, whilst the tee sheet is restricted to 2-balls, members are respectively asked to book no more than 2 games of golf in a given week – this restriction will be regularly reviewed
- Driving Ranges will be open with single use bays only
- Tee times will be available from 6am until 6pm 7 days a week
- 2 balls only with social distancing if not from the same household
- Pre-booked tee times only
- As a visitor you can book to play the main course from Tuesday 19th May and play from Friday 22nd May
- Bookings can be made 5 days in advance
- Driving Ranges are open with single use bays only from Friday 22nd May 11am.