Weddings and Civil Partnerships
The Shropshire is the perfect Wedding venue, set in rolling Shropshire countryside away from the hustle and bustle of a town centre location, The Farmhouse offers stunning views across green fields from not only the main room itself but also from its secluded and private gardens. If you're looking for weddings in Telford this magnificent venue offers it all.
The Farmhouse Suite is a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception room and can accommodate up to 90 for a civil ceremony and wedding breakfast, and 150 for an evening reception. With its own private entrance and lounge bar the suite is completely self-contained, away from the day to day business of the golf centre, and has panoramic views over the golf course.
The Shropshire is situated on the outskirts of Telford. Within easy reach of the M54 and A5, The Shropshire is easy to get to, has ample free parking and offers stunning facilities and attentive service.
The Shropshire is licenced to hold civil wedding ceremonies, civil partnerships or renewals of vows.
The Farmhouse Suite is perfectly suited to ceremonies and receptions. The dining/ceremony area is tastefully decorated in neutral shades to suit any colour scheme, the private lounge bar provides a stylish and comfortable area for guests to relax between the ceremony and wedding breakfast and 'The Snug' is just perfect for the signing of the register.
Civil ceremonies require prior arrangement with the Register Office in Telford. For further information regarding civil ceremonies and partnerships please contact the register office at Wellington Civic & Leisure Centre, Tan Bank, Wellington, TF1 1LX, 01952 382444.
Our Wedding Promise
We are committed to supporting you in the planning and organisation of your wedding to ensure your special day is truly perfect. Our commitment includes;
- A dedicated wedding co-ordinator. Available to help you plan, organise and guide you when needed.
- Exclusive use of our 19th Century Farmhouse with private Library Bar Licenced to carry out civil ceremonies.
- Home of the popular "All Inclusive Wedding Package" from just £3399.
- Secluded and private gardens along with 250 acre golf course for those all-important wedding pictures.
- Complimentary golf day for the Groom, Best Man and two friends.
- No hidden charges or fees. Just simple, easy to follow packages that are self-explanatory.
To help make the planning and budgeting of your wedding day a little easier, we offer an all inclusive wedding package that includes your ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception. We also offer packages for wedding receptions and evening celebrations.